I read a lot about Detox tea that people are buying, for many reasons like weight loss, faster metabolism, digestion, energy gain etc.
I am also very fond of detox teas but I have never bought them because I prepare at home.
I don’t say not buy them but do you know there are so many different varieties of detox tea you can prepare yourself and feel great.
You can achieve what you are looking for around detoxification, weight loss, metabolism, bloating issues etc.
I would love to share my recipes with you. I usually drink green tea 3-4 times a day with a mix of different spices and veggies or fruits. I suggest :
– Take first cup (slightly hot) when you wake up to flush out toxins from your body.
– Second cup you can drink 30-60minutes after your breakfast
– Third in evening around 5-6pm
– Fourth is bed time tea before or after your dinner
I have felt great results with this. You not only end up drinking more water but also consume natural elements to boost metabolism and energy.
There are multiple ways you can create your own detox tea at home. I suggest drink it hot, slowly.
1. Plain green tea with water (no sugar or milk)
2. Green tea + hot water + cumin seeds
3. Green tea + hot water + carom/ajwain seeds ( this one is my fave)
4. Green tea + hot water + small tsp lime juice + honey
5. Green tea+ cold water + mint leaves + 2 cucumber slices – add honey if you want
6. Green tea + cinnamon + hot water + Fennel seeds + cumin seeds + carom/ajwain seeds
7. Lemon Ginger Green tea with hot / cold water
8. Apple + lemon + green tea in cold water (kept in fridge overnight)
9. Orange + green tea + cold water ( keep it in refrigerator for few hours)
10. Carrot diced pieces + cucumber pieces + lime slices + green tea with cold water kept overnight in refrigerator
These are some on top of my mind.
You can have different variety of green tea in same day and not get bored.
Practice this at home for 14 days and then continue again.